I was watching in Almere today as they cleaned the vegetation from the docking areas of homeowners that have boat docks. This is a job I think I would enjoy. Just watching him work was very calming. The weather was nice and cool, about 72 I’d guess. The was sky was a bit overcast and the occasional sprinkle which I am sure the operator appreciated. It was nice to see the residents come out on the dock and offer refreshments as he worked around their individual areas. Such a friendly neighborhood. The boat he was using was really cool. I has a cutter mounted to the front that is like an over grown hedge trimmer. He uses hydraulic power to lower it under water and cut the growth. Underwater yard work, so meditative.
With the existence of humanity coming to an end, a noble endeavor to help the planet the has done its best to support us would be to do what you can while you still have the means. If nothing else it may ease your guilt just a little.
And just maybe it’s time to start thinking “am I really want to be?”.
Just in case you miss any breaking news coming from the President of the Dividing United States, have no fear for now you can hear for yourself whats going on in his mind or coming out of his mouth at any time. These brand new devices. which are remarkable, are all directly connected to his brain via 10G wireless technology. These new devices, which are amazing, are conveniently located in a multitude of public private screening room. They are installed, for the very first time in history, in spaces replicated to resemble throne rooms where the president generates his most noteworthy ideas and opinions.
Don’t believe me? Good, as I am a certified fabricator of alternate truths. I challenge you, no I dare you try it out for yourself! Compare anything you hear to anything posted via Trump on twitter. (Note: Clinical lab testing results have shown that only 36% of Americans will actually understand what is being said. Of the 36%, 90% of them are uneducated white males under the influence of a mind altering substance. The remaining 10% were also under the influence and had mental issues and believed they could understand 100% of what is being said.)
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!!
The use of these are free of charge (except for the damage that is cause to your intellectual brains cells as you listen)
There are no tariffs applied (except for the mind numbing feeling you get as you try to understand what is being said)
Go out and try one of these at you next opportunity! Know you are using a product 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A. (not including parts or assembly)
REPETITIVE AND CONTINUED LISTENING TO THE WORDS AND RHETORIC COMING FROM THIS DEVICE MAY INDUCE THE DESIRE TO TAKE UP ARMS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND CAUSE GRIEVOUS DAMAGE TO INNOCENT INDIVIDUALS OR A STRONG URGE TO BLOW ONES OWN BRAINS OUT!!!
Well, I do. I am looking for a friend in Pokemon Go. I have 2 but need one more to meet a challenge. I’m pretty much a hermit and don’t interact with a lot of people so if you need a friend too I’d be grateful if you would add me if just long enough to collect the prize. My number is 2280 9601 9259. Thanks in advance!